Saturday, March 5, 2011

And Baby makes 4!

Yes, you read that correctly. I know I don’t post on here often, but I thought this was definitely worth sharing! We are expecting baby number 2 in October and couldn’t be more excited! I was a little shocked at first, realizing that the new baby and Jack will only be 19 months apart! But I have been reassured by many a veteran mother that it will be tough, but so worth it. I am only 6 weeks along and the morning sickness has reared its ugly head. I didn’t really have it with Jack so this is a new phase for me! I just keep telling myself, it won’t last forever!

Here are some things I am really looking forward to…

The smell of a little newborn… that moment after all the hard work when we find out if it’s a boy or a girl… hearing the cry of a newborn… watching Jack be a big brother… bringing our new baby home… introducing Jack to his new sibling… changing poopy diapers that don’t smell… and many more things!

We are continuing to pray for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby. We appreciate your prayers as well!

2 comments:

  1. Doug and I are so happy and excited for you! Praising Jesus with you for this little miracle who will be here before you know it! God Bless! Love ya, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! I am so happy for you guys, God is good! I will be praying for the morning sickness to pass quickly and for an enjoyable pregnancy. I am so so excited for you all congratulations Strayer family!!!

    ReplyDelete