We have made it to the 3 year mark. 3 Years ago today (12/29) I was waking up and preparing to marry the love of my life. What an amazing 3 years it has been. As I was thinking about it and writing in my journal this morning, I was remembering all the fun things and hard times we have gone thru together over these last 3 years. We sure have packed in a lot of traveling, family time, tears, trips to Seattle, time with friends, and most memorably… the birth of our son Jack. I can’t help but feel that these 3 years have only been the beginning of so much more to come. The Lord has truly truly blessed us beyond measure. I am so excited to experience all he has for us in the years of our marriage to come.
Here are some things I love and cherish about my wonderful husband…
- He seeks hard after the Lord and leads our family spiritually. – He is a servant, both to Jack and I and our church family – He makes me laugh daily – He helps clean the house – He works so hard to provide for us – He takes amazing care of our son – He gets almost as excited about things as I do – He loves me lots and shows it often! – He encourages me when I’m discouraged and helps come up with a plan or a solution – He plays cards with me – He lets me read the instructions on games – He gets up in the middle of the night with Jack so I don’t have to be the only one – He remembers the little things…
I could list so many more, but I’ll spare you all :) I love that celebrating our anniversary comes at the end of the year and the beginning of a new one. I get excited to think of all that’s in store for us in the next year!
So Happy Anniversary to my wonderful Husband and Happy New Year to you all! Our First Picture together… December 2006
We’re Engaged!
Our Amazing Wedding Day…
Unfortunately… no picture from our first anniversary! How sad! Jason surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas for our 2nd Anniversary so we could see shows and visit my family. I was almost 7 months pregnant :)
During our 3rd year of marriage, our family grew to 3!
Dinner at the Purple Cafe in Downtown Seattle.
Here’s to another wonderful year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment