Wednesday, June 23, 2010

3 months old!



Our little man is getting so big!!! This is my new favorite picture of him. It shows how strong he is getting and even better it shows his amazing smile! I never thought I could be so in love :) Since turning 3 months old Jack has accomplished a lot! He can roll over. He rolls from his back to his tummy. It cracks me up because he rolls over but then looks around like what now mommy?! He hasn't quite figured out how to roll over the other way. He'll get there though! He is also on the verge of laughing and believe me, i keep trying to get him to. I just wish i had a camera to catch how ridiculous i must look trying to get him to laugh :) I did have a camera to capture Jack's wild hair the other day after our one hot day this summer. Another of my favorite pictures!


We also celebrated Jason's first father's day. It has been amazing to watch him as a father. Jack just adores him and smiles a big smile as soon as he sees him. I love watching Jason interact with him and he is such a help and support to me. What a wonderful Dad he is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment