Wednesday, May 26, 2010

What an Amazing Day!


I got to celebrate my first mother's day this year! How very special that was! I feel so honored to join the ranks of some pretty amazing women that are mothers. Jack and Jason made me feel very loved and special. Jack blessed me by sleeping for 6 1/2 hours... woohoo! And Jason surprised me with a dozen roses and an amazing sterling silver bracelet that we are going to get Jacks name engraved on. Not to mention the adorable and touching card! My boys are pretty amazing :)



Jack is two months old now... i can hardly believe it. He weighs 12 lbs and is 24 inches long. What a big boy he's becoming! Oh! and Jack is smiling and talking also. Of course we can't understand what he's saying but it melts our hearts none the less! He's also discovered his fists and LOVES to chew on them. Lucky for us, it helps pacify him at night when the binky falls out!

Call us crazy but we are actually going camping on Memorial Day Weekend. Some think we're insane, but regardless, we are very very excited! It will be Jack's first camping trip and don't worry... I'll take plenty of photos :) I am PRAYING we have decent weather. I don't mind a little rain, but am sure hoping for sunshine. We are going with some dear friends, the Goransons and the Murdocks. Best part of all? THE FOOD! Here's a little taste of what the menu has in store.... tri-tip steak and potatoes, pesto-stuffed pork chops, fajitas, funnel cakes, cobbler, chips and salsa, trail mix, french toast, smores, popcorn. Oh yeah... i can feel the weight piling on already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment